[Clayart] 5x20 recipe

Cyndy Littleton shorthill at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 23:22:49 UTC 2023

Hi Mel!
      I have used 5× 20 in the past. It works well on white and buff
stoneware. But it gets a little funky on iron clays. If you use it as a
clear on a clay with iron, it really clouds up.
     I oversee a pottery studio at a nonprofit art school. I have to find
glazes that are predictable for all levels of students and three different
cone 6 clay bodies. So I spend a good amount of time testing glazes.

Cyndy
Fire and Clay